Basic settings allow you to:
- Set default product, weight, dimensions, references for shipment creation
- Set default UK Brexit mandatory fields
- Add a standard return address and ‘masked’ sender address (data only – contact us to have printed masked address set)
- Set some UI preferences and warning if your label range should exhaust earlier then foreseen
Print settings allow you to:
- Choose between A6 (label roll) and A4 (4 sheets per page) printer
- Configure A4 printing
- A4 paper print start position: by default, labels are printed in the order of 1 to 4. You can change the starting position. ‘1’ is top left, ‘4’ is bootom right. This feature allows you not to waste any labels.
- Remember last A4 paper print position: this option is good if you want to re-use label paper. Ex: If your last label was printed on position 3, then the next one will be printed on position 4.
- Paper size for labels printing: Select A4 if you wish to print your labels with a regular printer
- Set preferences and custom additions,
- Print note on labels: Chose this option if you want to print the comment that was entered in the “Recipient” section of “New shipment order”.
- Sender note is before address: Select this option to place the note before the sender address.
- Part of labels to be printed larger: Here you can select parts of the label that should be printed larger.
- Print reference 2 on acceptance protocols: Only works when Settings > Basic > Number of parcel references is set to two or more.
- Sort order for acceptance protocol: Here you can change the way shipments are sorted on the acceptance protocol
- Shipments import allows for choosing a standard import profile and subaccount to import orders to
- Routing database displays the latest routing update version, it is not customisable
- Configurations shows the active and inactive configurations for your account including labelrange size, usage and pickup addresses
- User management allows you to create admin (full rights) and standard (limited rights) users
- Change password allows to change your password
- System information displays the latest UI version, it is not customisable